Returning To Work Breastfeeding Consultation
If you are wondering how you will continue to breastfeed when you return to work, then this consultation is for you.
Let me help you be Prepared and Feel Confident About This New Part of Your Breastfeeding Journey.
This consultation takes place in my clinic or online for 1 1/2 hours.
If you have only a few questions to ask a phone consultation would be ideal .
This consultation will cover but not limited to:
- What decisions you need to make so that you can continue breastfeeding.
- How to find breastfeeding friendly childcare and the questions you need to ask ?
- Talking to your employer
- Your legal rights for breastfeeding breaks and space you need
- How to maintain your milk supply
- Do I need a freezer stash?
- What to do if your milk supply drops ?
- How to get started with pumping and pumping supplies
- What are the most suitable breast pumps to meet your needs
- Milk storage guidelines and handling your milk safely
- How much breastmilk will my baby need while I am away ?
- Everything about breastfeeding friendly bottle’s and pace feeding
- Combination feeding
- How to handle bottle refusal
- Problem solving common issues so you are prepared when they occur
- Coping with challenges such as sleep , night feeding and emotional support tips for you
- How to establish a stress free routine
A personalised care plan is emailed to you after the consultation. Included are links to information discussed.
Clinic or online
Fee : 130 euros
Phone : 30 minutes
Fee : 60 euros